Our aim is to offer a full package custom process solutions to our clients. Beginning with consultation and evaluating client and system requirements.
Project management steps and goals:
- Consultation and feasibility study - What are client requirements and system parameters?
- System design - Designing an optimal system for provided parameters. Selecting the right hardware, designing automation cabinets and electrical schematics.
- Programming - Programming and visualization of the control systems.
- Installation - On-site installation.
- Start-up - support on start-up and beginning of production to ensure a smooth transition to production.
- System maintenance - regular maintenance of automation systems has shown to reduce plant downtime by identifying problems beforehand.
- Emergency care - quick response to identify problem in the control system and eliminate it.
- Technical support - help, and advice on the phone or on-site to fix any control problems.
Check out Negele catalog from following links:
- Magnetic-Inductive Flow Meter FMI
- Temperature sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Ultrasonic Flow Monitor FWS
- Inductive Conductivity Meter ILM4
- Relative Turbidity Meter ITM-4
- 4-Beam-Turbidity Meter ITM-4DW
- Calorimetric Flow Monitor FKS
- Capacitive Limit Switch
- Process connections
For questions regarding products or services please contact our engineers today!